Upcycle Potential..! Airbus A319 L/H Wingtip Light Lens (from G-EZII)
Your very own aeroplane flight light!
Wouldn’t it be great to own one of these, or even a pair, and upcycle/re-purpose them as stylish interior light fittings?
- Definitely a statement piece and oozing character…
- The metal comes up a treat when polished and looks pretty good already.
- Strong, breakage resistant, polycarbonate lens can be polished.
- It’s a lightweight at just 1kg too.
- You could mount them vertically or horizontally as a wall light.
- Maybe add a 10 x 20cm light shade frame, wire threading it through the screw holes already there for you, and add a hanging LED fitting.
- Another maybe is to put two together, clipped using those screw holes. That would make a really great looking light!
- Dimensions are L53cm × W12cm × H11cm
- Lots of possibilities…
In as removed condition.
|Dimensions||53 × 12 × 11 cm|