G-EUPC British Airways A319 Fuselage Skin
£15.99 – £23.99
Own a piece of this retired Airbus A319 that famously flew the iconic Olympic Flame to the United Kingdom when London hosted the 2012 Olympics. G-EUPC, known as the firefly, was painted in “London 2012 Olympics – Torch Relay” special colours May – Nov 2012
A fantastic keepsake for pilots, cabin crew and aviation enthusiasts!
- A 9.5cm square cut from the British Airways Speedmarque from G-EUPC.
- Authentic British Airways A319 memorabilia
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Free UK delivery
- Distribution and dominance of colour varies from square to square in the mixed colour squares.
- You are buying 1 (one) skin square.
- Squares will be picked at random.
Condition and dimensions may vary from the example images shown and some may contain scratches, blemishes or paint runs and occasional small cutter nicks. Distribution and dominance of colour varies from square to square for mixed colour squares.
White, Red, Mixed Colour